EpicGames Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEy all the ppl of these nice foram

4 posters

Go down

HEy all the ppl of these nice foram Empty HEy all the ppl of these nice foram

Post  Cersei's Cunt Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:27 am

HI evryboday

I am Cerseis **** i no it mite b ruude but game of throws is the besterest show o n tv and i just luv it so much espesialluy cersei and that line from the episode 2 is my favurite line of the hole tv series. So funni and her brutha and evryfing lol. anyway cool forum i fink, it looks kwl and stuff i found it when searchin 4 new forams on yahooo seatrches bar on intranet xplora witch i hav on my new pc. I hop to make friend and hav fun time.
Cersei's Cunt
Cersei's Cunt
noobie
noobie

Rep : 9

Back to top Go down

HEy all the ppl of these nice foram Empty Re: HEy all the ppl of these nice foram

Post  Oblong Dinner Plate Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:31 am

hi cercie (: i wnt 2 watch gnome of thones bt my mum wnt let me becoz she saw the insest an she thurt i wud go an tutch my sisters boobs an fall i luv 4 her ):

Oblong Dinner Plate

Rep : 4

Back to top Go down

HEy all the ppl of these nice foram Empty Re: HEy all the ppl of these nice foram

Post  Cersei's Cunt Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:36 am

Oblong Dinner Plate wrote:hi cercie (: i wnt 2 watch gnome of thones bt my mum wnt let me becoz she saw the insest an she thurt i wud go an tutch my sisters boobs an fall i luv 4 her ):

lol there insest but no 2 munch and i dont fink ur sister is supa hot like cersei mmmm so i woundt worri about feeling the feelings u wuld feel becuz ur sistersnot cersei hot and stuff. and then tell ur mum i dont luv my sister SO LET ME WATCH THE GAME OF THROWS ITS THE BEST AND ON THE FORAM THEY TELL ME TO WATCH IT SO PLZ LET ME MUM! and den she proly will lol
Cersei's Cunt
Cersei's Cunt
noobie
noobie

Rep : 9

Back to top Go down

Post  midnightsoul Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:43 pm

welcome to the site
hope you like it here
midnightsoul
midnightsoul

Rep : 3

https://epicgames.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Derp Derp Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:56 am

EGGY IS A RETARD

Derp Derp

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down